My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Beautiful little JayAnna and beautiful little Zuriah and their most wonderful big brother Scotti. I have a wonderful husband Scott that I love dearly.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Zuriah at Temple
On Saturday we went to the Temple grounds to walk around after dinner. Since Scotti was helping my mom it was just Scott, Zuriah and I. here are some pictures of Zuriah at the Temple being her silly silly self. Hope you enjoy.
Babies in overalls may be one of my most favorite fashion statements! Seriously, she looks adorable! How fun to be able to spend some one-on-one time with her.
1 comment:
Babies in overalls may be one of my most favorite fashion statements! Seriously, she looks adorable! How fun to be able to spend some one-on-one time with her.
Post a Comment