My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Beautiful little JayAnna and beautiful little Zuriah and their most wonderful big brother Scotti. I have a wonderful husband Scott that I love dearly.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
For Amber
Amber, Here a few pictures of the flowers that you and your family planted at your mom's house. (Rebecca's and our house).
I always loved the irises! I don't think I helped plant them though, that was probably done long before I was big enough to help. I really love the wild roses in front of the front room window, they always smell so good.
3 comments:
I love roses and irises! What a pretty yard. I'm a bit jealous; we have NO FLOWERS!
I always loved the irises! I don't think I helped plant them though, that was probably done long before I was big enough to help. I really love the wild roses in front of the front room window, they always smell so good.
I know how much you like flowers and such so i thought i would show you this years batch. hope all is well.
Post a Comment