Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday.

Well today is my 34th birthday. So far and since it is only 9:30 am it is going pretty good. Scott and I looked at a van laast night and we may be getting it. It is an 2005 Chrysler Town and Country. It rides great and is loaded with a dvd player and all door remote opening. I will find out later if we get it. I have my dad working on watching it for me to make sure they don't do anything to stupid. as we get news I will let you know. Scott and I are talking about expanding our family again so news for that to follow also.

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

A new van and possibly a baby???!?!?! What an awesome birthday! Hopefully things work out in your favor. :)

JenJen said...

Thank you. Hopefully things will work out for you too in the future.

Sandie said...

Happy Birthday to you. Wow, I am late at getting on here. I hope your day went well and that you got the van...