Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Temple

To everyone who wants to know and who wants to try to attend. We have a date set up for our Temple session. It is on March 27, 2009 at the 4:40pm session. The sealing will follow that. The sealing will be is room 1 for those who know where that is. the sealing is a non-white session to let everyone one.] Amber- I know you are far away starting a wonderful new life with your family in Oklahoma so we know you most likely you won't be able to make it. Thank you for your kindness and support. Rebecca- Since you live a bit closer to home, I was wondering if you would like to grab Christy out of school and the family come up for the session. We would love to have you guys here for it. ALisha- We would love to have you come to the session if you are able to. Aliese and Darrin- You are more than welcome to come to the sessions. We would love to have you there. Please tell Marie and Steve for me, I couldn't find thier number. Crystal- I know you are in school during that time but if you can make it or even text later that would be great. Love you all and hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Congratulations. We won't be able to come, but hope it is wonderful.

*Aliese* said...

We'll be there--you can count on us for sure. :)

Sandie said...

OK, I am gonna play blond on this one, lol. What does it mean to have a session? You know me and the LDS terminology, lol. By the way, I hope you had a good vacation, you deserve it.