My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Beautiful little JayAnna and beautiful little Zuriah and their most wonderful big brother Scotti. I have a wonderful husband Scott that I love dearly.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Not Much.
Not much has been going on the last few weeks. We are just treading along and waiting for the weather to give us some more warmer days in between the cold ones.
Here are some exciting things coming up for us.
First of all Scotti and Scott will going on thier 1st camping trip together for the scouts. Scotti finally decided that it sounded fun and wanted to join.
During Spring Break we will be heading west to California to Disneyland. It will be Scott, Scotti, Zuriah, Chirstine and I going down to play and get away from St. George for a few days.
About a week after that on March 27th if we can get in to the Temple we will going thru it. We will be doing the session then getting sealed that same day. Those of you who want to come go ahead and let me know so we can get a good count going. The reception if we can get it organized will be on Saturday the 28th at our chapel.
If there are any updates I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh-so-jealous about your Disneyland vacation! I bet you guys'll really enjoy it. If you guys are okay with including Darrin and I with your temple stuff, let me know--we'd love to come and support you guys!
You are more than welcome Liese. I will let you know more as we get information.
Post a Comment