Here is a blog about my first born boy Scotti. He is my heart and soul. for a long time it was just him and me doing things together, going places, and just being together. He is a great kid and I love him so much. Ever since he started all day school Scotti and I have a tradition on the very last day of school after yearbooks and partys, we go out for the day and part of the night. Back in 2006 was no different except that he was able to invite a friend along and since i wanted some adult conversation I invited Scott along to talk to. Scotti was totally fine with this and was more than thrilled to have yet another person to talk to. Well scott and I kept dating and still Scotti loved this since there was a constant man in his life (his real father is a blank blank jerk who left us). Since I only had like 2 dates in the 2 years it took me to find a great guy it was great to see the light in Scotti's eyes turn to somebody else. Well Scotti and I talked about everything that was going on and he asked if Scott was going to be his daddy. I told him that was up to Scott, but I liked the idea and so did Scotti. It was kind of a quick decision to get married but it ended up being almost 7 months before we were married. Scotti was our ring bearer/ best man (our best man wasn't all that happy with the whole marriage thing). He did a awesome job and we are so pround of him.
As the last couple of years have gone by I look back and see the wonderful change in Scotti. He is grown up a lot even though he sometimes doesn't act like it. Scotti is a loving sensitive shy yet outgoing kid who is good with other kids especially younger kids and who loves to try to please everyone.
During 2008 Walmart has had 2 "Fashion shows" I put scotti in both and he did great. there were some kids in each one that he knew and I think he had a good time doing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment