My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. Beautiful little JayAnna and beautiful little Zuriah and their most wonderful big brother Scotti. I have a wonderful husband Scott that I love dearly.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
2 month checkup
Yesterday Zuriah had her 2 month checkup. Since whenever I schedule her appointments she sleeps or plays right up until we leave to go there and then she is totally starving. Well yesterday was no exception.
She now weighs 11pounds and 7 ounces. (we had to take an average since she wouldn't stop moving) She is 22 inches long. She is growing at a great rate and her development is right on. Her doctor says we are lucky parents to have an infant who sleeps through the night most of the time. She will sleep anywhere from 5 to 9 hours at night. I consider myself lucky if she sleeps more than 4 hours at a time.
Well to make the starving worse she had to get 5 shots and 1 oral medicine. She was not the happiest camper in the world and sure let us know it everytime she was able to. We finally got her calmed down enough to eat, which she did pretty quick. After we fed her, we went to feed ourselves. She just watched and watched all the action going on then konked out till after 8 pm. It took us over an hour to wake her up enough to nurse, change her diaper, and feed her. It was finally about 11pm when she went back to bed and slept till 5am. Now she is up again so I will have to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby! Shots are the worst. Did they give you her perctages? She sounds kinda tall, but I don't know. I'm glad she's doing well!
No they didn't get to it since they were trying to give her the shots quickly. She is pretty tall. She is going to be like her daddy in her height and eating. She will sometimes go only 2- 2 1/2 in between feedings and others up to 9 hours. I have to gage her feeding times by her reactions.
Post a Comment