Monday, July 7, 2008

Family reunion.

Over the 4th July weekend we had a family reunion in Las Vegas. We all left thursday night to drive down. The drive was good and very uneventful. All we did thursday was drive down check into our rooms and get settled in. Friday was family day where we ate together and played games and just chilled out and talked. We had a great bbq that night with some great side dishes thanks to my sister in laws. We played games until time for fireworks. We had to go outside the little community we were in to see them. We got to see a few big fireworks but that is it. We just chilled out till bed time. Saturday was kinda of a slow start morning. We all met at a casino to walk around and look at the different decorations they had. We had a wonderful lunch buffet at the Monte Carlo. It had tons and tons of food to eat and we all got stuffed. It was a busy yet peaceful time to eat. After lunch we all got to our seperate ways to explore a bit of vegas. Scott, Scotti, Zuriah, Jared and I all went to the M&M Factory to look around. We also went to Caesars Palace Forum shops. It was busy but we got to look around a bit and went into FAO Shwartz toy store. It is such a beautiful store but so expensive. After that we all got back to the condos and ate dinner and just sat around time bed time for the kids. Sunday we just got up and all left. We hung out in Vegas to have brunch with my uncle and his family which was fun. We ate at the Sams Town buffet which waas had everything to eat you could think of for breakfast. then we headed home. All in all we had a good time and we will see what the next family reunion brings us.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Hey Jen-
I found your blog on Amber's (I'm a cousin--Marie Fry's daughter-in-law). From you and Amber's blogs, it sounds like your reunion was phenomenal! I love getting together with family to catch up. I'm going to add a link to your blog on mine so I can keep up with ya'll! Feel free to do the same if you'd like.

http://smallfrys031007.blogspot.com

Amberdawn said...

You started a blog!! I think you'll find it's very fun. If you want to get cute with it then go to my scrapgrounds link on my page. Aliese has made some very cute backgrounds and it's easy to do.