Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 2

Feb 2

today was a very busy day. We went to a friend's niece's baptism. It was great to see such a great choice made by a young person.

After that we went to check out a double stroller i wanted to look at. Not a bad deal for a $300 stroller. We paid less than $100.

We came home and made lunch and put the girls down then I ran to do errands. Believe me I was way tired by this point. when I came home to relieve Scott so he could go to work I was confronted by a person and as this person continued to "yell" at me I didnt say a word which seemed to upset them worse. HEHE. Of course then Scott got involved but in the long run no one was hurt just words were said. As grandma asked what was going on and we told her she asked us to do a few things. Since Scott was heading off to work. Scotti and I did some of what she asked and I used that energy from my anger to work. It is amazing what you can get done in just 30 minutes.

My mom came by and picked us up to go to walmart. As tired as i was earlier I was even more by now but i needed to get the last things for family/JayAnna's birthday dinner. i didnt relize how much i forgot we needed.

We came home and bathed and got ready for bed.

What a CRAZY day.

No comments: