Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 14

Valentine's day

Interesting day to start off. Scott had to take Zuriah to school since I couldnt find the clothes i picked out for me today. So he took her and came back and got me and JayAnna. We played around awhile then headed back to school to helo with Zuriah's party. I love helping in her class just wont do it very much as to give her the time she needs to adjust.
While the kids were doing their exchanges Scott gave me my gift. An open heart necklace int he same grouping as my open heart key he got me in '11. I just love it and love him.

Since  Zuriah gets out at 1 and it is past lunch time we went to Costa Vida and had their v-day special. the girls loved it also.

Home then bed and resting till 5ish when they woke up and decided on what to have for dinner. Other than that it was a typical day for us.

No comments: