Friday, January 16, 2009

New Project

This year and prolly more after it, I am working on and with a new project. I am working with the Community Expo and helping them set up the booths for it. Ifyou would like to know more about it just ask me and I can get you some information on it. We are looking for non-profit groups that would like to praticipate this year. If you know of any please let me know so I can contact them. Any ideas are gratefully accepted and any contact information is the same. Hope a good day and enjoy the start of this new year.

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Sounds like you'll be kept busy! What types of non-profit organizations are you looking for?? I guess I'm just not familiar with the community expo.

Sandie said...

Hey Jen, thanks for being on the board, You are going to be a great addition.

If anyone wants they can check out the Community Services Expo at http://www.communityexposgu.com

BTW, the reason I am writing is I need your address so I can send you the copy of the missions statement to get your feedback on. :) Thanks again

Sandie said...

P.S. I will also have to give you your e-mail access and password information. BTW, my phone is working so you can call me now