Saturday, January 24, 2009

Anniversary

Christy and Buddy. They were so cute, Still are. The family
The kiss
Sunday is our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been 2 years, time flies by when you are not looking. Of course with poor Scott's work schedule we will only get about 5 hours to spend together and thats including church at 9 am. We are taking our Temple prep classes so we can go to the temple and be married and sealed together as a family. No Aliese we don't have a date yet. I hope all goes well since it looks like Scotti won't be able to go with us. Well time to go.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Happy Anniversary... Wow, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. Where does the time go. But congrats to both of you. :) I hope you have a great day...

*Aliese* said...

It amazes me how quickly time passes (Darrin and I's two-year is in March). Enjoy your time together--even if work is going to impede slightly. And hey, when you get that date set, you let me know! ;)

P.S. I saw Scotti at school on Friday at lunch and he was like, "Hey, I know you!" and waved. It was pretty adorable.