Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the move

Zuriah is getting ready to get on the move. She is trying to get up on her knees and get moving. She is doing good with it and also gets very very angry when she falls down on her belly. She then piviots her way around to look at you as if to ask what happened.

Well with Zuriah on the move I guess it time for us to get on the move also. We are finally moving this week. Hopefully by Monday we will be our new totally. Saturday will be the day we will have the trailer. So hopefully that will be the last and finally "moving" day. then comes the cleaning and the stuff like that. I know I have a carpet cleaner set up but I just need prolly someone to come in after we leave and do the extra cleaning it takes to rent out a place.

Hope all is well.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Way to go, Zuriah! Ugh...I don't envy your "moving;" that's definitely a tedious task I DO NOT enjoy! I hope everything goes well though and that you're able to set up your new home quickly.

JenJen said...

Thank you Aliese. I can't wait to see pictures of your tree that you got. Those pictures make some of them look like 40 footers.