Friday, December 19, 2008

Dec. Snow

Well we are all moved into the new house. We have trying to unpack and get christmas set up all at the same time. Its hard but somehow we got the tree set up and got lights hung up.
Well we did have some excitment here this past week. It SNOWED in St. George and it stuck to the ground. Scotti loved it cause they called a snow day at school. Zuriah was thrilled watching the snow flakes come down and tried to catch them through the window and almost jumped out of Scott's arms when we opened the door to let her look at them. I think by the time it was done snowing we had close to 4 inches on the ground. Of course that was over a 2-3 day period. Here are some pictures I was able to take out of our door and of Utah Hill.
Utah Hill before the big storm came in.
The car on the 1st storm day. The drive way the 1st storm day.
It's kinda dark but these are Scotti's footprints on the way to the bus stop the day after the 1st storm.

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I'm so glad your kids enjoyed their snow day! We got your Christmas card--ohmyword--Scotti's so adorable reading to Zuriah; that's our favorite photo! I hope you have a great Christmas in you new home! We'll have to come see it when we get back.