
Is this the custest bee ever? We wanted to have her be a toostie roll but that didn't work out. She liked her costume and everyone loved her in it. Big brother Scotti was a cowboy but I couldn't find that picture just yet.
In fact this little bee is 17 pounds 11 ounces and 25 3/4 inches long. We will have a better record of her height and weight in a couple of weeks at her 6 month checkup.
2 comments:
I thought I posted to this, but hummm, I must have had a brain freeze. But she is way cute and it was nice seeing you for lunch at Ernestos. I hope you are having a good night and Zariah and Scotty are getting so big. :)
Thank you for a wonderful lunch. It was great to see you. Zuriah and Scotti are getting so big.
Post a Comment