Shirley Temple doll
China tea set with gold inlay
porcelin baby doll in case.
Here is some beautiful thins that my mom is asking for a good home for. The Shirley Temple is doll is ? years old. She is a bit worn but still very beautiful. As soon as my mom gets her appraised I will have an estimate on how much she is worth.
The tea set is ? years old and is very delicate. Again I will get an estimate for it.
This baby doll is about 20 years old. My grandmother named her Betsy. She was never out of the case except for orginal purchase and to move. The glass case makes her pretty heavy. I will get an estimate on her as well and get the prices to who ever is interested.
Thank you and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:
what a cute doll. I loved watching her shows.
Post a Comment