Well on May 14, 2008 at 8:03 am our little Zuriah Rose Beasley was born by c-section. She weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces and was 20 inches longs. She has blue eyes and getting blonder hair by the day. She has baby fine hair and it is so lovely. Right now she is about 21 pounds and 8 ounces and about 29 1/2 inches long. She is crawling up a storm and can even walk around the funiture. She will let go and stand by herself and try to walk if she doesn't relize it.
I just wanted to say to her that I love her very much and she is a beautiful blessing to our lives.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, you are such a sweet little girl... Your momma and daddy and big brother should be very proud of you. I hope you have a great b-day and eat lots of cake :)
Aw, Happy Birthday, Zuriah!!!! :)
I can't believe she is a year old already! Wow!
Post a Comment