Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving

It seems that not only are Rebecca and Amber are not the only ones moving. Since Rebecca did move we are able to move into her old house. It looks really good and I can't wait to move in and get settled. It may be a tight fit for a bit but I think we will manage. Of course with Kiki's room we are not changing a thing in it. I love the paint job. Thank you rebecca and your mom for doing a wonderful job on her room. We will eventually paint the rest of the rooms as we get around to it.

3 comments:

Amberdawn said...

It's been an eventful month for everyone! Good luck with your move, I'm sure you'll be able to fit. Moving is great because you get to get rid of the extra stuff that accumulates. I think it would be fun to live across the street from mom and dad!

JenJen said...

It sounds like it would be fun. Plus this way we are closer to church and my parents. We will be farther away from my favorite store (walmart) but I will survive cause I spend to much money there anyways.

Sandie said...

Hey there, when are you moving or did you do it already... Nice blog BTW.